Evil Corp Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ECG!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future ECG Employee Handbook

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoSauce

NoSauce

Future ECG Employee Handbook Empty
PostSubject: Future ECG Employee Handbook   Future ECG Employee Handbook EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 9:25 pm

I know some of us miss it! Oh yes, we need those rules! Gotta put them together. So do we have a current rulebook so far? If not we need to get one made. Like, We only have for fun. No sore losers haha. I miss those days! I miss yall you guys!]
Back to top Go down
BravLiltoast3r

PostSubject: Re: Future ECG Employee Handbook   Future ECG Employee Handbook EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 8:22 am

We aren't really looking to make this an actual clan again, this is more so a place for the remaining members to keep in touch and still have a place to post stuffs.
Back to top Go down
S ii Gz

PostSubject: Re: Future ECG Employee Handbook   Future ECG Employee Handbook EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 10:33 am

BravLiltoast3r wrote:
We aren't really looking to make this an actual clan again, this is more so a place for the remaining members to keep in touch and still have a place to post stuffs.

WHAT!!!!! Why not grow it if we can? No reason not to!

I was trying to copy and paste stuff from the old website. By the time I went back there to get some stuff they had shut us down already.
Back to top Go down
BravLiltoast3r

PostSubject: Re: Future ECG Employee Handbook   Future ECG Employee Handbook EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 8:59 pm

Lol well if you guys want to that's fine, I just know I wont be a part of the leadership side anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future ECG Employee Handbook   Future ECG Employee Handbook Empty

Back to top Go down

Future ECG Employee Handbook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evil Corp Gaming :: Recruitment & Documentation :: Employee Handbook-
Jump to: